From the extensively available varieties of mosaics in the market, selecting the right tiles to decorate your home is an uphill battle. Before selecting tiles for every section of your house, you need to think carefully about the variety and style of tiles that will best suit your needs and will go with the decor of your home.
Basically mosaic tiles are composed of numerous small pieces of tiles held together forming an intricate and cohesive pattern. These tiles are highly versatile which add a visual appeal to your homes and offices. Generally, these tiles are made up of porcelain, ceramic, glass, or stone, making them a perfect choice for a durable floor or a wall tile option. Depending on the texture of the tiles, mosaic tiles are ideal for floors as well as walls. Mosaic floor tiles are available in a wide array of bright and vibrant colors, styles, and patterns adding a rich and eccentric beauty to your space.
Why choose Mosaic Tiles?
Decorating your space with mosaics is one of the most simple, effortless, and cost-effective ways to lighten up your space. The versatility in shapes of mosaic tiles puts forward a flawless panacea to astonish your guests. Creatively designed space with mosaic tiles can do wonders to enhance the overall ambiance of the place…
Blue hues for your bathroom or neutrals to compliment your kitchen area, there is a mosaic tile to suit every corner of your home.
How to choose the right Mosaics design in 2021
Mosaic tiles are one of the most widely used tiles and are available in various patterns, designs, and various types such as ceramic mosaic and glass mosaics to give an alluring appearance to space. While picking the right mosaic tiles you have overwhelming choices available in the market. In this article we will take you through all the components you should consider before choosing the right mosaic tiles for your home.
Factors to consider before choosing the right mosaics
- While choosing mosaic floor tiles you should consider the extent of movement in the area.
- For washroom, kitchen, and open areas, you must take care of the water absorption and slip-resistant features of the tiles. So choose tiles wisely for a wet or outside establishment as the wrong tiles can make the establishment fizzle.
- Regarding wall tiles, there are basically no restraints and floor tiles can as well be deployed on the walls.
- The indoor and kitchen areas are high movement zones, and hence require tough tiles that won’t scratch or show stains easily.
Benefits of using Mosaic Tiles
- The sheen and timeless appeal of mosaic floor tiles increase the resale value of a house.
- Mosaic tiles’ beauty lasts for a prolonged period.
- Mosaic floor tiles require less maintenance and are very easy to clean. These can be wiped down with a damp cloth and can be washed straightforwardly.
- Mosaic tiles are non-toxic and completely safe for allergic people.
- Mosaic tiles are well suited for harsh environments like moist bathrooms or spill-prone kitchens.
- Mosaic tiles can be used with radiant heating technology for the cold and warm seasons.
- Mosaic floor tiles can be customized in any design and pattern you want as per your desire.
- If any gets damaged, it can be easily replaced with a scrap tile.
The walls and floors of the house play key roles in the designing part of your home. So for choosing the right tiles make your choice with utmost care. It is vital to pick a tile particularly designed for a specific area and which can stand the wear and tear. So don’t hurry into any choice. For a subtle and delightful look for your home mosaics is the best option available. Before finalizing mosaic tiles, think about the “what for” and “where” of tile installation and “which” tile will fit your house in the best way possible.
BM Tile and Stone is renowned for its widest collection of tiles and stones. We have been providing tiling services in Australia since 2010 and have become most trusted tiling partner for people in Australia.